- Players must follow rules, as laid out by the Riverside County Health Department, under recommendations of the Park and Play program from the National Golf Course Owners Association.
- Golfers must follow the rules of social distancing and remain six feet away from each other.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and leaving Echo Hills property.
- All tee times must be made in advance, no walk ups will be accepted. Tee time intervals have been increased to spread out players on the course.
- Golfers may not enter the pro shop or gather on the patio. Golfers are encouraged to leave right after their round and not gather in the parking lot.
- The county order allows just one person per cart. Cart, Echo Hills have carts with dividers, when available, must be picked up and returned to designated areas. They will be sanitized by staff after each use.
- Rakes have been removed from the course and areas will be played as non hazards. Golf balls may be placed in any bunker on the course.
- Do not touch or remove the flag from holes.
- Trash cans have been removed from the course. Please hold onto your waste and dispose of it after your round.
- Ball washers are unavailable.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Please bring your own water.
- Ask the attendant if you need to use the restroom.
- The facility will be cleaned after each use.
Rules created under direction of the Riverside County Health Department, under recommendations of the Park and Play program from the National Golf Course Owners Association.